Their specialty lies in diagnosing, treatment planning, and executing complex treatment cases for a variety of dental patients.
During the 3-year residency training, the dentist learns in-depth about:
- Dental Occlusion: how teeth should fit and bite together properly
- Dental Articulation: how the jaw moves and controls the teeth position
- Dental Aesthetics: how to get a natural and beautiful looking smile
- Dental Materials: the most modern, up-to-date restorative options for longevity and comfort
- Dental Implants: how to properly plan and provide implant teeth
- Sleep Apnea management: oral appliances as an alternative to CPAP/biPAP machines
- Removable Prosthodontics: dentures, partials, snap-on or clip-on teeth
- Fixed Prosthodontics: natural tooth crowns, natural tooth bridges, veneers, implant crown and bridges
As a certified specialist in prosthodontics, Dr. Sida Zeng is ready to offer you the best in restorative,
reconstructive, and aesthetic dental care.
For additional information, please follow the links below:
We create dentures, bridges and crowns for patients with missing or damaged teeth.
We also specialize in the restoration of oral function, comfort and appearance by replacing lost dental tissue using artificial substitutes such as implants, veneers or prosthetic devices like dentures.
To take care of you and get you feeling confident again, Dr. Sida Zeng takes care of every single detail involved in your mouth, from tooth implants and dentures to crowns and bridges.
Dr. Sida Zeng is one of the most skilled prosthodontists in his field. He saves many smiles from the demise of decay or gum disease. Dr. sida Zeng uses the best in digital technology. The right tools help us create products with precision.
You'll love the fits you get knowing each product is made specifically for your mouth's unique needs!
- IMPLANT SURGERY - Single teeth implants / Multiple teeth implants / Immediate implants / Same Day extraction and implant placement
- IMPLANT RESTORATIONS - Fixed restorations / Removable Restorations / Aesthetic Restoration / Functional Rehabilitations
- CROWNS - Single teeth to complex multiple teeth rehabilitation
- VENEERS -Aesthetic reconstructions / minimally invasive treatments
- BRIDGES - Fixed restorative options
- DENTURES -Conventional and implant supported denture prostheses