Sedation dentistry may be just what you require. The method a dentist treats a patient's fear and anxiety during dental appointments is referred to as sedation dentistry, sometimes known as relaxation dentistry. When nitrous oxide (laughing gas) isn't enough, we provide patients Oral Sedation, a safe kind of conscious sedation.
- You're anxious of needles, injections, and discomfort in general.
- Have negative recollections of dental appointments in the past?
- You suffer from worry and terror.
- Your gag reflex is quite sensitive.
- Several treatments are frequently required in a single visit.
- You find it difficult to sit for extended periods of time.
- You have sensitive teeth.
Our patients can be pleasantly and slightly sedated for the duration of their dental appointment with the use of a tiny medication.
It reduces the anxiety and suffering that are sometimes connected with dental visits. Oral sedation is a safe and efficient kind of sedation that may be used for most dental procedures and by individuals over the age of 16.
If you'd like to see if sedation dentistry is an option for your procedure, please call us right away.